Monday 25 November 2013

Hi - I'm Back!

Hi everyone!

It's been a bit quiet on Grace To Abide for the last few months. Just to recap:

  • in June we had to leave Russia, where we'd been living for the past 11 years, and move back to our 'home' country of the UK
  • the summer was spent travelling around temporary accommodation and living out of suitcases
  • at the end of July I found out that I was pregnant again, and experienced the worst 'morning' sickness I've had with any of my pregnancies, which basically wiped me out for several weeks.

So here we are in more stable, rented accommodation in my husband's home town. I'm still feeling nauseous at 21 weeks, but it's definitely getting better. My eldest two children are in a local primary school this year, so I'll have lots to say about how this homeschooling-at-heart-mama is dealing with that, as well as the ups and downs of being first-time buyers on the property market, and of course the culture shock that we're still dealing with.

I hope to see you here at Grace to Abide more regularly from now on :-)

Abide in Him!




Are you new to Grace to Abide? Keep updated with each new post via email, facebook or twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, you sound like your in good spirits and settling in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! It's good to hear from you. I've been wondering how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...