Sunday 2 August 2015

Check Out My New Blog!


I hope you're all having a wonderful summer so far! I wanted to let you know why things have been a little quiet on Grace to Abide for a while. I've been busy starting up a new blog, and I'd love for you to go and check it out. It's called Living Green Faith and you can find it at www.livinggreenfaith.com.

It's a magazine-style blog with four main sections: 

1) Environment Care, where I discuss ideas on why we, as Christians, should be looking after the environment and how we might take small steps to do that.

2) Celebrating Creation, which is as it sounds: a chance to marvel at the wonders in our beautiful world, and an encouragement to take time out of our busy lives to appreciate them and find God's fingerprints in the natural world.

3) Mind, Body and Spirit, where I look at ideas on how to take care of ourselves, as a valuable part of God's creation, so that we can fully be the people that God has created us to be.

4) Food Matters, which is a place for recipes for healthy eating, ideas on how to make wise decisions when it comes to our meals, and discussions on how our eating habits can affect not just ourselves but our world around us.

When you subscribe to the blog you'll receive a free e-book, and you can also connect with Living Green Faith through facebook, twitter and pinterest.

I'm really excited about my new blog, but I'm not quite ready to let Grace to Abide go yet, so I plan to continue posting here from time to time too, particularly about issues to do with homeschooling.

Oh, and if you hurry over to Living Green Faith now, it's not too late to download my free printable bookmark, which will help you meditate through a book of the Bible during the month of August!

Hope to see you there!

Abide in Him!


Are you new to Grace to Abide? Keep updated with each new post via email, facebook or twitter.

Get your copy of my new ebook, "Cultivating Joyfulness: 12 Tips for the Busy, Weary Mother"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...