Friday 29 May 2015

For All The Busy, Weary Mothers Out There!

The summer is looming (for those of us in the northern hemisphere!) The temperatures are warming up, jeans are being replaced with shorts, and we're beginning to count down the weeks left of school.

How are you feeling? How has this last year been for you? If you're anything like me you're feeling fairly exhausted. There have been lots of good things happen in the last school year, but you're tired and weary. You've lost a bit of your sparkle, and you'd love to get it back.


Well, I have something to help! I've just published my first e-book. It's called "Cultivating Joyfulness: 12 Tips for the Busy, Weary Mother". It was inspired by a collection of blog posts I wrote a while back here on Grace to Abide, and since they consistently numbered among my most popular posts I decided to put them all together, expand on them a bit, and make them available in book form.

The price? A bargain at just £1.99!

It's available for Kindle on Amazon, but also in PDF format.

For UK readers, you can buy it on amazon.co.uk on the link below:

Kindle UK version

For US and other readers you can get it on amazon.com through this link:

Kindle US version

Or if you'd prefer the PDF format:

Buy the PDF version here

I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful. 

Abide in Him!


Are you new to Grace to Abide? Keep updated with each new post via email, facebook or twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...